The REVO is the first Bi-Directional assisted locking belay device
Its function is independent from the loading orientation of the rope, thus eliminating one of the most common causes of belay-related accidents.
Irrespective of the situation, an uncontrolled descent will cause the inertia reel to activate, grip the rope and arrest the fall.
The innovative, panic-proof, locking mechanism (pat. pending) removes the need for a handle to unlock the system when lowering the climber.
The device is intuitive to use like a traditional belay plate and is thus suited for both the novice and expert alike.
The clever combination of all these features makes the Revo the safest belay device on the market.
The only automatically locking belay device which:
- has a completely panic-proof locking mechanism. The Revo has no method of over-riding the locking mechanism, during belaying, or when lowering a climber.
- is bi-directional, the locking function works regardless of the rope orientation.
- has an intuitive belaying method, which requires no changes to standard belaying technique.
- has no need for a specific locking karabiner.
All of these unique points help to make the Revo the safest belay device available.
Wild Country Belay Device Revo Gunmetal/Tangerine
For orders below £30 it's currently a very reasonable £3.50 charge.
* We are currently unable to offer an international order/delivery service. Delivery to BFPO usually counts as UK mainland, though (and some BFPO locations are also VAT-exempt).
Orders received by us before 12 Noon are sent by Royal Mail First Class Post or via our courier - depending on their size, weight, value and destination.
Orders received by us from Monday to Noon on Friday are usually delivered the next working day (working days are defined as Monday to Friday, inclusive).
Orders received by us from Friday afternoon to Noon on Monday are generally delivered on Tuesday.
Please note: We usually contact you personally to clarify delivery instructions for larger / more expensive items. This can add a short delay in despatching your order.
For Click & Collect: Please bring order confirmation, the card used for purchase and photo ID to collect your order from our Keswick store during normal opening hours. Please allow 2 working days.