Designed for alpine climbing and situations where every gram counts, the ANGE FINESSE quickdraw is ultra-light, compact and durable. Featuring Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and an H-shaped cross-section, ANGE carabiners are very lightweight and offer an optimal strength/weight ratio. Strong and ergonomic, the FINESSE sling provides a good grip. The STRING quickdraw sling protector maintains the proper orientation of the carabiner making it easier to clip. Available in two lengths (10 or 17 cm) and two carabiner sizes (S or L).
Ultra-lightweight and durable quickdraw:
- ultra-light ANGE carabiners with MonoFil gate
- lightweight and compact FINESSE quickdraw sling. The ergonomic shape makes it easier to grab
- size and strength/weight ratio of the carabiner are optimized, thanks to its specific profile and the H-shaped cross-section
- the MonoFil Keylock gate ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners
Efficient to use:
- the deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to promote proper positioning of the carabiner on the major axis, and helps with clipping
- the tabs on the bottom of the carabiner help keep the STRING in place to better align the quickdraw sling along its major axis
- the STRING quickdraw sling protector helps maintain the proper orientation of the carabiner and protect the carabiner attachment loop from wear
We stock these two versions to meet a variety of user needs:
- ultra-light version: 10 cm sling with two ANGE S carabiners
- compact version for managing rope drag: 17 cm sling with two ANGE S carabiners
ANGE S breaking strength: - major axis: 20 kN - minor axis: 7 kN - open gate: 9 kN - gate opening: 23 mm
Gate opening: 26 mm
Capacity: 21 mm
Material(s): aluminium carabiners, HDPE slings with nylon stitching, rubber STRING
Certification(s): - carabiner: CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA - sling: CE EN 566, UIAA
Length of sling: 10 cm / 17 cm
Version: ANGE S on top and bottom
Strength: 22 kN
Weight: 63 g / 66 g
Guarantee: 3 years
For orders below £30 it's currently a very reasonable £3.50 charge.
* We are currently unable to offer an international order/delivery service. Delivery to BFPO usually counts as UK mainland, though (and some BFPO locations are also VAT-exempt).
Orders received by us before 12 Noon are sent by Royal Mail First Class Post or via our courier - depending on their size, weight, value and destination.
Orders received by us from Monday to Noon on Friday are usually delivered the next working day (working days are defined as Monday to Friday, inclusive).
Orders received by us from Friday afternoon to Noon on Monday are generally delivered on Tuesday.
Please note: We usually contact you personally to clarify delivery instructions for larger / more expensive items. This can add a short delay in despatching your order.
For Click & Collect: Please bring order confirmation, the card used for purchase and photo ID to collect your order from our Keswick store during normal opening hours. Please allow 2 working days.