Lightweight, compact, pear-shaped, screw-lock carabiner
Thanks to its compact shape and SCREW-LOCK locking system, the ATTACHE is designed for multiple uses related to belaying: connecting a belay system to a harness, belaying with a Munter hitch, etc.
It has an H cross section to reduce weight, as well as the Keylock system to avoid the carabiner snagging during manoeuvres.
Carabiner optimized for lightness and durability:
- very compact shape is ideal for belay stations
- H-shaped cross section offers an improved strength/weight ratio
- wider contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
Easy to use, for efficient handling:
- SCREW-LOCK locking sleeve for good handling and effective locking
- visual indicator facilitates checking that the carabiner is locked
- nose and Keylock system helps avoid the carabiner snagging during manoeuvres
- carabiner designed for better rope glide and to ensure good positioning of the belay device
- shape adapted for easy tying or untying of a clove hitch
Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type H, UIAA 121
Weight 56 g
Locking system SCREW-LOCK
Major axis strength 22 kN
Minor axis strength 7 kN
Open gate strength 6 kN
Gate opening 24 mm
Made in FR
Guarantee 3 years
Petzl Karabiner Attache Screw Gate
For orders below £30 it's currently a very reasonable £3.50 charge.
* We are currently unable to offer an international order/delivery service. Delivery to BFPO usually counts as UK mainland, though (and some BFPO locations are also VAT-exempt).
Orders received by us before 12 Noon are sent by Royal Mail First Class Post or via our courier - depending on their size, weight, value and destination.
Orders received by us from Monday to Noon on Friday are usually delivered the next working day (working days are defined as Monday to Friday, inclusive).
Orders received by us from Friday afternoon to Noon on Monday are generally delivered on Tuesday.
Please note: We usually contact you personally to clarify delivery instructions for larger / more expensive items. This can add a short delay in despatching your order.
For Click & Collect: Please bring order confirmation, the card used for purchase and photo ID to collect your order from our Keswick store during normal opening hours. Please allow 2 working days.