Rechargeable, compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting, designed for outdoor activities. Lightweight, compact and bright.
The rechargeable ACTIK CORE headlamp offers 450 lumens of power, which, along with its multi-beam design, makes it ideal for dynamic outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking.
Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from dazzling each other. The reflective headband provides additional night-time visibility.
ACTIK CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included), thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design.
Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several white brightness levels meet the need for high-performance lighting in dynamic outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- reflective headband for night visibility
Rechargeable and easy to use:
- CORE battery charges via micro USB port
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: ACTIK CORE comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and also works with three standard batteries
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- detachable, washable headband
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle
Brightness: 450 lumens
Weight: 75 g
Beam pattern: flood or mixed
Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
Charging time: 3 h
Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
Lamp: 5 years; CORE rechargeable battery: 2 years or 300 charging cycles
Petzl Headtorch Actik Core Black
For orders below £30 it's currently a very reasonable £3.50 charge.
* We are currently unable to offer an international order/delivery service. Delivery to BFPO usually counts as UK mainland, though (and some BFPO locations are also VAT-exempt).
Orders received by us before 12 Noon are sent by Royal Mail First Class Post or via our courier - depending on their size, weight, value and destination.
Orders received by us from Monday to Noon on Friday are usually delivered the next working day (working days are defined as Monday to Friday, inclusive).
Orders received by us from Friday afternoon to Noon on Monday are generally delivered on Tuesday.
Please note: We usually contact you personally to clarify delivery instructions for larger / more expensive items. This can add a short delay in despatching your order.
For Click & Collect: Please bring order confirmation, the card used for purchase and photo ID to collect your order from our Keswick store during normal opening hours. Please allow 2 working days.