Durable and very versatile, the BOREO helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both compact and head-covering. Protection against lateral, front and rear impact is reinforced. Optimised volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- hard outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
Head-covering design for optimal protection against lateral, front and rear impact:
- carries Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label
- head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers reinforced protection
Versatile, for a variety of activities:
- suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- four clips for headlamp attachment
- compatible with the Petzl VIZION eye shield
Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
Weight: 285 g (S/M); 295 g (M/L)
Head circumference: 48-58 cm (S/M); 53-61 cm (M/L)
Guarantee: 3 years
Petzl Climbing Helmet Boreo White
For orders below £30 it's currently a very reasonable £3.50 charge.
* We are currently unable to offer an international order/delivery service. Delivery to BFPO usually counts as UK mainland, though (and some BFPO locations are also VAT-exempt).
Orders received by us before 12 Noon are sent by Royal Mail First Class Post or via our courier - depending on their size, weight, value and destination.
Orders received by us from Monday to Noon on Friday are usually delivered the next working day (working days are defined as Monday to Friday, inclusive).
Orders received by us from Friday afternoon to Noon on Monday are generally delivered on Tuesday.
Please note: We usually contact you personally to clarify delivery instructions for larger / more expensive items. This can add a short delay in despatching your order.
For Click & Collect: Please bring order confirmation, the card used for purchase and photo ID to collect your order from our Keswick store during normal opening hours. Please allow 2 working days.