Event Date: 01 October 2019 - 31 October 2019 Location: United Kingdom
Join our Ronhill #RunEveryDay Strava group this October, run a minimum of 1 mile every day in October and be entered into a prize draw to win a Ronhill #SeeMeRun ... to be advised.
Join our George Fisher Run Club for all the latest on running events, special offers and competitions.
The October #RunEveryDay Challenge is your chance to be inspired by Ron and start your run streak. Move your running on to the next level and inspire others around you. 7 days, 2 weeks or all month….who knows when it will end?
What do you need to do...
1. Sign up https://www.ronhill.com/runeveryday/signup/
2. Start Running - we have a Couch to 5k starting here at Fishers on the 10th of September with Jenni
3. Join a local running group for motivation, company and to find new routes - Keswick Athletic Club
4. Invest in a good pair of shoes, whether road, trail or fell or a cross-breed style - shop HERE
5. Buy some shiny new kit, there's nothing more motivational than putting on new running gear, feeling good about how you look and going out to get some natural highs - SHOP
6. Join us on Strava, we will be giving away prizes again this year. Prizes for the best title, best photo, most improved, most motivational, toughest survivor... whatever inspires you to get outside #GetInspiredGetOutside with us :-) Lindsay won with her Spider Strava in 2018 :-D
Using #RunEveryDay on social media will also have you featured on the Ronhill website here www.ronhill.com/runeveryday.
Tell all your friends and get out running together this October!
To shop our New 2019 Ronhill range.
8 November 2018 by George Fisher
5 Peaks Challenge in the Lake District to be completed in 5 hours Challenge
10 Peaks Challenge in the Lake District to be completed in 10 hours.
Julie Carter will be joining us for an evening talk on THE ART OF ADVENTURE